The new school will be rebranded as the Vermont Law and Graduate School and will offer three new master’s programs. The move comes in conjunction with an anonymous $8 million donation to help facilitate the additional offerings.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Vermont Law School Rebrands On Back of $8M Donation
Vermont Law School is getting a makeover, and as such will change its name and academic offerings. So reports VTDigger.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit