Per the lawsuit, the comedian is seeking damages for expenses she incurred after negotiating a $1.06 million deal and having turned down other competing offers. She is asking for $1.5 million in compensation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Chelsea Handler Sues Lingerie Company After Modeling Contract Terminated
Chelsea Handler is taking legal action against the ThirdLove lingerie company after accusing the company of improperly canceling her modeling contract. So reports Us Weekly.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case