Per the lawsuit, the comedian is seeking damages for expenses she incurred after negotiating a $1.06 million deal and having turned down other competing offers. She is asking for $1.5 million in compensation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Chelsea Handler Sues Lingerie Company After Modeling Contract Terminated
Chelsea Handler is taking legal action against the ThirdLove lingerie company after accusing the company of improperly canceling her modeling contract. So reports Us Weekly.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit