The school will cover costs for both future and current students from California and federally registered tribes. Stanford Law School and Yale Law School recently nixed tuition for their students coming from low-income families.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
The University of California Berkeley School of Law announced it will cover all tuition costs for Native American students in an effort to bolster enrollment in that demographic. So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit