Per the agreement, Redfin will make alterations to its “minimum housing price policy” among other changes and pay $4 million. The lawsuit was initially brought by the National Fair Housing Alliance in addition to nine other organizations in 2020.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Redfin Pledges Changes in Brokerage Practices in Discrimination Settlement
Seattle-based real estate broker Redfin and fair housing advocates settled a lawsuit alleging the brokerage perpetuated racially discriminatory practices. So reports KOMO News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'