According to the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office, Watkins has been charged with second-degree murder for choking Rory Teasley to death while playing the popular Blizzard game Overwatch. He is set to appear in court Tuesday, Jan. 18.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Man Charged with 2nd Degree Murder After Video Game Dispute
Docquen Jovo Watkins, of Michigan, has been accused of killing his longtime boyfriend over a disagreement they had playing a video game. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'