Trimarco pleaded guilty to taking money entitled to Rebecca Schaefer after her father died in a Suffolk County jail. The disgraced attorney was also ordered to pay $1.5 million in restitution fees and forfeit another $1.5 million for conducting criminal activities.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
U.S. District Court Judge Joan Azrack sentenced attorney Vincent Trimarco Jr. to five years prison time for perpetrating a scheme to steal a child’s $2 million inheritance. So reports Newsday.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'