Among those sanctioned include Lin Wood and Sidney Powell. The attorneys were ordered to pay attorneys fees in Michigan and in the city of Detroit for their part in the suits.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
A cohort of lawyers working with former President Donald Trump has been ordered to pay a combined $175,000 fine for their part in filing “bogus election fraud” lawsuits in the wake of the 2020 presidential election. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'