Wagner worked four years as Impossible Foods' corporate secretary and legal chief before joining with Twilio. Wagner will be coming on alongside Eyal Manor, a former Google exec, who will be taking over as chief product officer.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Twilio Adds Impossible Foods Legal Head As It Expands E-board
Twilio, a growing cloud-communications company, has added Dana Wagner, the top lawyer at Impossible Foods, to its management team. So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates