The jail officials forced the inmates to listen to the song for hours at a time and used it as a “known device to torment.” One inmate is also accusing officials at the detention center of physical abuse, including slamming him into a wall and spitting in his face.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Jail Officials Used 'Baby Shark' Song to 'Torment' Inmates: Lawyers
A handful of Oklahoma County Detention Center inmates have filed a federal lawsuit after arguing they were subjected to repeated, malicious exposure to the children’s song “Baby Shark.” So reports Fox News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates