Lead plaintiff Anita Harris is seeking more than $5 million and more accurate labeling. Dried strawberries do not appear as a listed ingredient until the section designated “contains 2 percent or less” along with pears and apples.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Kellogg’s Under Fire for Lack of Strawberries in Popular Pop Tart Product, Per Lawsuit
Popular cereal maker Kellogg’s is facing a false advertising-class action lawsuit as opponents are arguing it has mislabeled its Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts. So reports The Hill.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates