Cuomo has been accused of improper sexual behavior by nearly a dozen women, but the recently filed criminal complaint represents the first action of its kind in the scandal. Cuomo, who is facing impeachment in addition to the criminal accusation, has denied any wrongdoing.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
NY Gov. Cuomo Facing First Criminal Accusation in Sexual Harassment Scandal
Embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing a criminal complaint in Albany County after an aide accused him of groping her at the executive mansion. So reports Forbes.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates