Biles-Thomas was accused of killing three people in 2018, but after a mistrial in May the charges have now been dropped altogether. “An unidentified woman screamed and ran at Biles-Thomas after the judge’s ruling, but was tackled by cops,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
The murder charges against Tevin Biles-Thomas, the brother of star gymnast Simone Biles, have been dismissed. So reports The New York Daily News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’