The course aims to give students the skills needed to pass the interpreting certification exam after two semesters. “The legal interpreting certificate …can be completed by traditional undergraduate students, who can combine them and other courses to earn a bachelor’s degree in translation and interpretation, as well as by adult learners pursuing only the certificate,” according to the announcement.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Legal Interpreting Certification Program Coming to Northwestern in August
Northwestern College will soon offer an online “legal interpreting” certificate for students who are bilingual in English and Spanish. So reads an announcement from the school.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Michigan Rep. Introduces Legislation to Limit THC in Blood of Drivers
- Migrants Separated During Trump-era Expected to Live in U.S. Permanently: Lawyer
- Standing Bear Descendant Calls on Harvard to Return Ancestral Tomahawk
- JOCO to Remain Operational as NYC Challenges New Bike-share Service
- PlayStation User Sues Sony Third-party Downloads