“John Marshall Law School will lease 46,859 square feet and plans to occupy the space in August,” where students will “overlook downtown landmarks including the blue-UFO shaped Polaris restaurant atop the Hyatt Regency,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School Moves Downtown
John Marshall Law School is relocating to downtown Atlanta. After selling its building in midtown, the school will open offices in Peachtree Center and will occupy space on the 18th-20th floors of Marquis One. So reports the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit