The lawsuit sought to remove the state of emergency declared in March, 2020. The legal fight over the restrictions, though, rages on as Attorney Robert Gargasz said adjustments will be made and a new lawsuit will be filed soon.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Opponents of Ohio COVID-19 Restrictions Revamp Legal Strategy
Opponents challenging Gov. Mike DeWine’s COVID-19 restrictions have dropped a lawsuit filed in federal court as they reevaluate their legal strategy. So reports WKSU 89.7.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit