The newly added graduate debt component will carry a 5% weight that is broken into two separate subcomponents. Selectivity and faculty resources metrics were both reduced in weight in order to make room for the new category.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
U.S. News to Include Student Debt in 2022 Law School Rankings
U.S. News will be using graduate debt as part of its law school rankings in its upcoming 2022 edition. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit