The Boston-based attorney turned himself in on a breaking and entering charge and a rape charge days after police announced they were searching for him. Zerola has rape allegations dating back to the 1990s and was out on bail at the time the most recent rape allegedly took place.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Mass. Attorney Charged with Rape While Out On Bail for Rape Charge
Gary Zerola, a Massachusetts lawyer accused of rape several times, has been ordered to be held with no bail on another rape charge. So reports an NECN, an NBC affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit