The Boston-based attorney turned himself in on a breaking and entering charge and a rape charge days after police announced they were searching for him. Zerola has rape allegations dating back to the 1990s and was out on bail at the time the most recent rape allegedly took place.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Mass. Attorney Charged with Rape While Out On Bail for Rape Charge
Gary Zerola, a Massachusetts lawyer accused of rape several times, has been ordered to be held with no bail on another rape charge. So reports an NECN, an NBC affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data