The lawsuit is directed at the Federal Bureau of Prisons and was filed on a handwritten note from Tsarnaev. He said the confiscation of his white hat was “unreasonable and discriminatory.” The Federal Bureau of Prisons had no comment on the matter at press time.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the imprisoned Boston Marathon bomber, has filed a lawsuit alleging he suffered a “great deal of mental stress and anxiety” after prison officials confiscated his baseball cap. So reports The New York Daily News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Renters Facing Eviction Might See More Legal Help from Cities: Expert