At the time of the 2016 massacre that left 49 people dead, Pulse was owned by 1912 Orange Avenue LLC, but the lawsuit alleges the owners created two new companies and sold the club to them for $100. The lawsuit, prior to this latest amendment, claimed the club was negligent and unprepared for the attack.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Pulse Owners Sold Club for $100 to Hide Its Real Value: Lawsuit
Representatives for surviving family members and victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting are suing the owners of the club alleging they tried to hide its value from those suing them. So reports the Orlando Sentinel.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit