All children six months or older will be required to get a flu shot this year. Children are required to get a shot before the year ends, although there are some religious and medical exemptions. A protest in opposition to the new requirement was recently held in front of the State House with signs reading things like “Parents call the shots” and “Stop the Vaccine Experiment,” among other slogans.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
Mass. Group Plans Challenge of State’s Flu Vaccine Mandate
A Massachusetts-based group going by “Flu You Baker” is reportedly planning a class-action lawsuit to challenge the state’s flu shot requirement. So reports Boston.com.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- London Taxi Drivers Threaten Lawsuit Against Uber Over Direct Hails
- Legal Association Wants Giuliani Investigated Over Attempt to Overthrow Election
- Biden’ Administration Gets Hit with First Big Lawsuit As Texas Challenges Immigration Policy
- NRA Case in NY Can Move Forward in State Court: Judge
- Mass. Attorney Charged with Rape While Out On Bail for Rape Charge