Sharon Applebaum and Thomas Mesereau were sanctioned for sharing information about the victims with the Church of Scientology, which is where he met them. The lawyers were said to have shared discovery materials related to Masterson’s criminal trial with an attorney representing the church in a separate civil matter brought by his accusers.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Actor Danny Masterson’s Ex-Attorneys Sanctioned for Sharing Info About His Rape Victims
Two lawyers who once represented actor Danny Masterson were fined for leaking confidential information regarding his victims. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty