The California lawyer was working for a lending firm based in the British Islands ahead of allegedly enjoying an extravagant trip to Las Vegas using the loaned funds. King is facing a lawsuit alleging breach of written contracts, fraud and civil theft.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
California Attorney Facing Fraud Lawsuit After Alleged $10M Gambling Scandal
- Friday, Feb 17 2023
- Below the Bar
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Attorney Sara Jacqueline King stands accused of partying and gambling away $10 million of her client’s funds. So reports Yahoo! News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Stanford Apologizes to Conservative Judge Accosted By Protestors
- Minn. Lawyer Uses Music, Humor to Tackle Touchy Estate Planning
- No Apparent Explanation Why Ex-Lawyer Killed Wife in Ohio Park
- Advocates Sue Feds Over Controversial Alaska Drilling Plan
- Tesla Car Owner Plans Class Action Over Alleged Service Monopoly