Girardi gained notoriety as the attorney whose $333 million settlement was portrayed in the well-known legal drama “Erin Brockovich.” Since then, Girardi was disbarred last year and his law firm, Girardi Keese, has gone bankrupt.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
'Erin Brockovich' Attorney Indicted for Stealing $18M in Client Funds
- Friday, Feb 03 2023
- Below the Bar
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Tom Girardi, a once-celebrated attorney known for winning enormous settlements for underdog clients, has been indicted by two federal grand juries for allegedly stealing $18 million. So reports Yahoo News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Stanford Apologizes to Conservative Judge Accosted By Protestors
- Minn. Lawyer Uses Music, Humor to Tackle Touchy Estate Planning
- No Apparent Explanation Why Ex-Lawyer Killed Wife in Ohio Park
- Advocates Sue Feds Over Controversial Alaska Drilling Plan
- Tesla Car Owner Plans Class Action Over Alleged Service Monopoly