As such, an ethics complaint was filed by the Ohio Supreme Court’s Board of Professional Conduct. The fecal matter was purportedly tossed near the Haven of Hope victims advocacy center and landed near the car of the center’s executive director, who was representing the interests of one of his clients.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Lawyer Threw Poop-filled Can at Ohio Advocacy Center: Ethics Complaint
Jack Allen Blakeslee, an attorney from Ohio, has been accused of tossing an “uncovered, poop-filled Pringles can” in an advocacy center’s parking lot. So reports the ABA Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit