According to the report, other accusations include slapping the backside of a paralegal and asking a teenager to “to come see him when she turned 18.” The order will become effective Tuesday, Sept. 13.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Colorado Attorney Suspended, Asked Teen to 'Come See Him' When She Turns 18
Colorado attorney Gabriel Nathan Schwartz was suspended for six months for allegedly making inappropriate jokes about “sex, rape and child pornography” several years ago. So reports CBS News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit