Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 15 seconds
Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program
Tired of the senseless loss of life from firearms, partners at the Detroit law firm Goodman Acker sponsored a program to give anyone who turned in an unloaded gun a $50 gift card for the Meijer grocery chain, according to the Associated Press.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Lawyers Suspended for Encouraging Client to Change Story